Monday, July 5, 2010

Starting from Here...

HAPPY JULY!

Hello to my old and new friends. I have been MIA from the Internet world for quite sometime. I have missed it so. Our computer has been acting up for several months and finally it decided to give us a really hard time, so off to the shop it went. So now I'm broke but with Internet...I guess it's an even trade off. :)

With that being said, I decided to start NEW with a different blog. My old blog is/was 3 Guys, A Girl and A Prim Place if you are new...Boy am I confused with decorating now! LOL I'm more in love with shabby chic/pottery barn/beachy look than primitive right now. I have been stalking new blogs for the last several months and I sure got the bug to change things up in my home! I hope you can join me for the wild ride! Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. Well, hello Kindra!

    Seems like I'm just visiting an old friend:0 I can't wait to see what you have in store for us...it is a wild ride but so worth it! I was going to Lowes today to buy a gallon of Heirloom white paint but it was to hot out and swam in the he pool with the grands instead. You will have so much fun with this new style...I know I am!
    Thanks for adding my blog to your new blog list and also becoming a follower, I so appreciate it♥

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you blogging again. Seems many gals are turning to the shabby beachy look these days. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it because you are so talented!!

    hugs, Grammee Linda (Behind my Red Door)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you on the changing decor styles. I am so drawn to the light, bright and airy look. Its so much fun redecorating!!!! I look forward to watching your transformations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kindra!! i love the new blog!! i have been feeling the need for a little change for months now. we had a yard sale in may and i pretty much eliminated all the prim goodies. i ddi keep crocks and stuff like that thpough. i am loving the pottery barn look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kindra! So happy to see you back in writing. Are you still working as a nurse? How are the young ones? Dave? I am excited to see how your new blog goes. Several gals that have done prim for years are going in a new direction. I have the same eclectic style--a bit of this, a bit of that. I am sure I will get ideas from everyone and your work is always top notch. Love the chair and flag vignette!
    ★ Linda ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kindra I LOVE your new blog!!! I sure have missed you over at APP I was wondering where you have been. I'm glad you have your computer back. I was without mine during Christmas for about two weeks and I almost went crazy!! I know that's sad! Glad to see you back.

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have missed your blog, but I understand the need for change. I feel it too. I can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well girl, I'm just happy to have you back. You could decorate with southwestern and I'd still follow you. You're just too sweet and creative not to.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!