Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Surprise!

Calgon, Take me away....sorry I wasn't "here" yesterday. I'm having a bad mommy week so far. My 3 year old is making me just a little crazy lately. I love him but just a little break please. LOL So if I have any takers for a babysitter for a couple hours, days or weeks...just let me know. I need a break.

I'm dreaming of one of these...

Or just sitting by the pool with silence...just a few moments please. LOL


To put a sparkle to my day I was Featured on Remodelholic!



Our Blue Bed project made it! Cassity features many wonderful guest projects on her blog. It is full of inspiration and I am so happy to be Her guest!



And yesterday my blue bed was featured on House of Grace!



Bonnie has a wonderful blog full of thrifty decor and tips. She is always on my daily reading list. Go check out these 2 great sites!

My bathroom is officially done! Now it needs a good cleaning and decor and then I'll show! It's been a long time coming.

Wanna see some freebies? It should be a crime throwing away good stuff! My neighbors were throwing away GOOD furniture. I don't know what I will need them for but I couldn't let them hit the landfill. So my wonderful hubby got them off the corner for me during a thunderstorm. Love you, honey!

A cute little bench. It will look wonderful with cute fabric on top.


A very nice coffee table. I think I will use this on our deck for our new sitting area.


And an end table. I still don't know what to do with this one. I don't care for the curved wood but I'll make it work somehow. :)



And look at this cute picture I found today. I will definitely be making this flag banner for Son #1's bedroom. He's all about maps and wants to visit places all around the world...this would be perfect! I'm just adding it to the never ending project list. :)


Have a wonderful day!




7 comments:

  1. Kindra, for the curved table... can you find a basket the right shape that's big enough so you can set the table right on top of it? Do you know what I mean...? Nestle it right in the base of the table?

    Just a thought

    That's what I'd try to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you when it comes to the kiddos! Is there a full moon or something this week? HA!

    Your free finds are going to be fabulous and I was so excited to see your feature over at Remodelaholic! Incidentally, I'm now hooked on that site and a few other new ones you've shared. And my project wish list is HUGE!

    Enjoy a little quiet if you can and get your recipes ready. I'm back on track this week and will be hosting the recipe swap on Friday.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature on Remodelholic! I love those pics of the spa- I wish I was there too. Great freebie finds as well! I wish my neighbors threw away good stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with you about the kids--I told my husband that I need a break from the break. I just want to go to Pottery Barn all by myself and stare...:)

    Love the freebies, and I will have to go to Remodelholic. I have never even heard of that. Is it on your sidebar? I will explore.

    Hope the day got better. If not, there's always tomorrow...
    Take care,Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. kindra, i added your new blog to my faves list. its very chic - and totally you!!
    keep posting and we will keep reading. :)
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new blog and all the redos. I can't wait to see the new bathroom.

    I hear you about the kids... just got back from a couple of days away.

    A tween and a teenager, Urh!!! I thought it was supposed to be a vacation... they couldn't decide on anything, agree on anything. lol

    Have to go now, The laundry pile is calling. I think my daughter packed her entire wardrobe and wore her entire wardrobe in 2.5 days!!!

    Have a good one, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know where your coming from Kindra...there are days you just want to escape to a place of peace and quiet but yet relaxation :)

    I love the banner look and think it will be a awesome idea for your son's room.

    You found yourself some awesome things in your neighbors yard. It's a shame when people throw out such good things. I can't wait to see what you will do with it all. I know it will look all awesome :)

    Have yourself a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!