Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Is In The Air

Happy Fall! Well almost. The nights are cooler. Days are almost perfect (despite the wind). I just love this time of year. Pumpkin patches, warm apple cider, sweatshirts, stews, festivals, Halloween....aaahhhh just wonderful. :)

But the one bad thing about cooler weather and school is germs! I have gotten really sick 2 times since my son has started back to school. LOL Really I'm tired of it. I don't think I have been this sick for a long time. So bare with me with projects. I was hoping to share a room redo with you today but I was SICKO for most of the labor day weekend. Today I can actually get up out of bed and do some things but I'm not back to normal quite yet.

So with fall in mind, I thought I would share with you some Inspiration to get you all in the mood if you haven't gotten there yet. :)

I love wreaths. How about you? I found some awesome ones!

This would be so simple to make compared to the $60 price tag PB has on it! Get a plain wreath and flowers at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 off and add some cute black and white photos of your family. I think I got a project to add to my list. :)



Another favorite to attempt to make. :)




Have you started your fall decorating yet? I hope to dig out the totes later this week when I'm back to "normal".

Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. The wreaths are so pretty, just hung mine on the door yesterday!

    Hope you are feeling better soon♥

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the wreaths look awesome...Fall is definetly in the air. Sorry to hear of you being sick...I am dealing with allergies...sneezing and coughing and a sore throat...I decorated last week and today I am decorating my outside...hope you feel better soon..
    Blessings~
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your wreath inspiration pics, Kindra! I am looking forward to getting out some fall decor too. Such a wonderful time of year!

    Sorry to hear about the back-to-school germs! I'm sure we'll fall prey to them before too long.

    Rest up and feel better!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your B.Room redo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kindra...hope you get to feeling yourself again soon!! Thanks for sharing the pics of the wreaths, I think I like that square one also the best!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kindra--I love those wreaths, especially the one from Pottery Barn. I saw that in the catalog and couldn't believe the price! I'll have to see if I can make my own.
    Sorry to hear you are sick--I was sick all weekend also. I am a teacher and couldn't believe I got such a bad cold after only 3 weeks back to work! I'm not the only one, either! There are several of us carrying around the tissues these days. But--I have to get better--I am headed your way this weekend for the Husker game!
    Have a great week! :)
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hubby is today. Swears it is from going out to old Threshers and mingling with the huge crowd.
    I like the wreaths but they are all so bulky to store. I like the smaller ones.
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo wreath is my favorite and you're right on how easy that would be to make! I might just add that to my project list too. :)

    I missed commenting on the photo cling project using the picture of your boys. It came out absolutely terrific!!! Oh Kindra, you are so clever.
    Hope you stay healthy for a while.
    Blessings~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hands down, the photo wreath my fav!...all are very nicely done tho...I have it on my list to do as well..thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!