Friday, September 17, 2010

Great Week!

Happy Friday!

I hope you all had a great week! I put on some jeans this morning and it feels so good on this cool Fall day. I just love this time of year. The leaves are starting to change to their awesome fall colors. I have a leaf project I want to do so I'm on the lookout for some vibrant leaves. :)

I had a great week!

CSN Stores contacted me again and asked me to do a review on one of their products. I was like Yeah! count me in! CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from cheap bedroom furniture to fantastic fitness equipment to cookware! I have my eye on several items so this will be hard just to choose one thing! One of my favorite features is the free shipping on most of their items! I'll keep you posted on what I get!

This week I found out I will be a monthly guest blogger over at one of my FAVORITE Money Saving Blogs!








Really, I have saved so much $$$ through this site! I'll be sharing my ways to decorate on a budget! My first post is scheduled for this Monday! I'm so excited. Be sure to check out Chicks Dig Deals!

Update: My first post is up today! Go HERE to check it out!!

Tomorrow I am heading out with 2 great friends to Highway 36 Treasure Hunt!



Hwy 36 is in Kansas...400 miles stretching from Missouri to Colorado. There will be garage sales the whole way! I wish I had the time and the $$$ and a big trailer to tackle 400 miles. LOL We are just doing 2 towns and the country side. Believe me, this will take all day. I can't wait!

Just for a taste. Here is just 1 garage sale in Washington, KS!! It's the fireman sale. We hit this one up last year and it was full of goodies!


I'm bringing the camera and I'll hopefully share some great finds with you next week!

So what are you up to this weekend?





9 comments:

  1. Congrats Kindra on all your good news!! When I first saw you mention Hwy 36 sales, I was thinking to myself "WHAT"....as we have a hwy 36 out by me and I don't recall hearing anything about sales...lol. Then I read on and saw that it was in KS. Bummer...I thought I was gonna have a spending weekend jaunt!! Oh well! Have a great time girl!!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you find this weekend. It sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would love to go on that yard sale hunt!!!


    Can't wait to see what treasures you find. Have fun!!!

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's lots of goodness happening in your neck of the woods! Can't wait to see, hear, and read all about it, Kindra ...

    (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kindra!
    Have fun on the treasure hunt! I used to live in one of those towns on Hwy 36--Phillipsburg, Ks--when I was kid/teenager! Some of my friends are selling things in that sale! Wish I was going!!! I'm sure you will find something great!
    I'm so jealous of your fall weather--it's 85 degrees here in Colorado right now! I'm ready for cooler temps.
    Have a great weekend!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like so much fun! Have you done the Nebraska Junk Jaunt? It is next weekend Sept 24-26. So much good stuff! You can find out more about it here at www.junkjaunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being able to review and doing a guest post! I love budget decorating!

    I'm doing nothing nearly as fun as you...that's alot of garage sales! Hope you find lots at great bargains!

    I emailed you last week...did you get it?

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your Blog and I'm lovin it! I'll be back for more. Always looking for inexpensive ways to decorate.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!