Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

It's Friday! The weekend is almost here! You know what that means...I got to work. LOL But besides that it's family/fun time! Yeah!

Today it's beautiful once again. I took some pics to show you some images Outside our front door.


This fence is one of my favorites. I bought it from an old couple at a craft fair and it was super cheap!

I made the sign.

The cool basket was from a garage sale for $2 (it came with some fall leaves, which I have inside)


Another favorite...my old tricycle.


I found the insulators in a wooden box I got at an auction for $1...so they were basically free. :)


Barn door $5 at a local salvage place.




Ohhhh...don't look to close to some of my things! As I was taking pictures, I realized some things need repainted. That will be a Spring project. The to-do list never ends, huh?!

My mom made the birdhouse. :)


I made the birdhouse.

The step stool was $1 at a garage sale. I plan on painting it...someday.


The mini pumpkins are from our garden. I don't know what the deal is this year but some are already getting bad. :(

No big pumpkins grew for us this year...so I had to cave in and buy some this year.








Next week, I'll share some of the Inside. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful, Kindra! And I really love the fence and sign. So sweet!

    I hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Kindra, I can't wait to see more. I love those lil' white pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Kindra, I still have my seasonal decorating stuff but plan on selling alot of it next August. I work this weekend too:(

    Rondell

    PS. I've thought of painting all that brown brick white, just haven't run it by my husband yet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get that wonderful Home Sweet Home sign? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it al especially the birdhouses!!:0) Have a wonderful weekend with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your picket fence.....nice touch with the white pumpkins. and your tryke is awesome. have a gr8 weekend, though it may be short, it will be sweet!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love the fence, Kindra! It looks very welcoming with the sign! It definitely looks fall festive outside your house! Also love that birdhouse your mom made!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, I finally emailed you back, Kindra.....just in case in went to the "junk" folder!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks gorgeous, Kindra! I love the birdhouses and all the tiny pumpkins. Beautiful... nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!