Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
For each new morning with its light,




For rest and shelter of the night,



For health and food, for love and friends,



For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson


This Thanksgiving I am more thankful than ever.

For my family, friends, health, Faith, stable jobs, food, shelter...

I pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. I am thankful for each and everyone of you.

Happy Thanksgiving from our turkeys to yours!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Love the last picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy
    Thanksgiving to you and your family Kindra...I'm thankful too for the same reasons!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Kindra with an i... sorry... have to do that (it reminds me of Anne of Green Gables... when she says...Anne with an e). Hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving Day! Beautiful pics!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Kindra~
    I am really thankful that I get to see you on Saturday....cya then :)
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving wishes are sent to you and your family. I am thankful for a blogger like you that has such interesting things to see and read. You are a sweetheart.

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all the great eye candy, tips, tricks and tutorials. You're the best!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Kindra to you and your wonderful family. So glad to know you and I am grateful to call you my friend. Take care. ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping your Thanksgiving was wonderful. :) Come on over for a visit and join in my swap too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!