Friday, November 19, 2010

Wood Photo Display-Guest Post

Today I'm guest posting over at Chicks Dig Deals! I am sharing a tutorial on Wood Photo Displays.

Here's a Sample. You can check out the tutorial HERE.


And if you haven't noticed on my side bar...I'll be joining 11 other craft bloggers for Haul Out The Holly! From November 29-December 10 there will be a Holiday Themed Tutorial shared each day! Fun, huh? I am so honored to be a part of this fun event! Thanks so much Gwen! You can find out more information over at Gwenny Penny.


Haul out the Holly,Gwenny Penny,Christmas craft tutorials



4 comments:

  1. kindra, thats really pretty!! off to read your guest post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just stumbled upon your blog and I wanted to let you know how much I LOVE it! great post. I will be back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST love that!! It is so natural and simple but makes such an impact at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo display is gorgeous! Off to check it out... And thanks for spreading the word about Haul Out the Holly. Only one more week until it begins!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!