Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Be Mine Bonanza Announcement

The Christmas Season is over and now Valentine's Day is sneaking up on us. Oh my. I am excited to announce that I will be hosting a crafting event here at At Home With K  from Sunday, January 30-Saturday, February 5.



The BE MINE BONANZA will feature 7 Love Themed Tutorials from 7 Different Bloggers, including myself. I am so honored to have these talented bloggers joining me!

Gwen from Gwenny Penny
Heather from Summerstead
Michelle from Emerald Cove
Suesan from Frou-FruGal


Mark your calendars for this fun event!

Help spread the word and grab a Be Mine Bonanza button for your blog!


At Home With K




10 comments:

  1. Cannot wait Kindra! Just added the Bonanza button to my blog! Thank you so much for asking me to take part! Have a wonderful day! ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kindra!
    I found you on sweet Michelles blog from Emerald Cove...Im your newest follower (purehunnybee)
    I cant wait to see the creations!! Thanks for sharing this! Oh ..hearts...my favourite!!!
    Come and visit!!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kindra,

    I just added the button to my blog and did a post about the event. I was checking out the other bloggers and they are good!! The Bonanza is going to be a huge success. Thanks again for inviting me to join in. I'm so excited/nervous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I can't wait to see whay you all create!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait, Kindra! Thanks so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Sounds really neat and fun! Looking forward to some great posts and new blog friends to add. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fun! I just came across your blog and now I am a follower. This is the first year that I have really decorated for Valentine's Day. I'll be posting about it soon on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally excited, looking forward to it. Thanks to Michelle, I am your newest follower!!!!

    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cat and Cricket of both blogs grabbed your button! Sounds great! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!