Friday, March 11, 2011

Feature Friday

Thanks again to all who linked up to Terrific Under Ten this week!

I didn't do this on purpose but as I picking out my favorites I was seeing a kind of theme going on here...can you guess what it was?

K from Vintage Skye showed off her fun whitewashed concrete eggs. These are so darn cute, I can hardly stand it. LOL

Heidi from Simply Bungalow made over a little bench with an old feed sack. Really, her shop's open house can't come any sooner. (It's next Friday and Saturday, by the way) I'm counting down the days to see this in person and her other goodies. :)


Colleen from And Baby Makes Five shared her Dollar store Wreath. All the spring flowers and eggs were purchased at the Dollar tree to create a fun piece to welcome guests at her door.


Barb from Thoughtful Images Ink this little saucer for $1 at TJ Maxx. I was really drawn to how she had it displayed with the little nest and eggs. I'm copying this by the way. :)


Can you tell SPRING is on my mind?! I couldn't help it.

If you were featured please grab the button below to show off on your blog.








At Home With K
 
Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Great "springy" features!

    I didn't do much crafting this week until last night - maybe I can link up next week!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these great projects have my creative juices flowing. Lots of talent there! I want eggs and easter and wreaths and nests and feedsacks and ....SPRING! :)

    Teresa@Much-A-Do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Farmhouse Eggs! All the other projects were wonderful! Snow's melting outside so maybe spring will come this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun! Thanks for the feature, Kindra. I loved seeing all of the spring projects! Hopefully Mother Nature will get a move on soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my feedsack stool. Love all the projects. See you at the Open House!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful!
    I hope you have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    happy day!
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for you at circle of Moms...wish you well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi i am following you via homemaker on a dime and i am following you , maybe you will do the same x
    tfs
    http://emilysnan.blogspot.com/
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi again thanks for following and hope to see you again soon either here or at mine
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Kindra...just want you to know that I am voting for you every day at Circle of Moms. I found out that I can vote once from my PC at home and again at work! I enjoy your blog...Happy Weekend. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!