Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Lied

4 out of 4 family members are now sick with this plague we have going on in our house. It's been a loooong week and I'm so ready to air out this house. I promised makeovers all this week but I have tried and attempted many times and in the end I feel defeated with exhaustion. LOL So I will be taking the rest of the week off with makoevers and try again next week. I'm going to try to get some rest and then be back full force.

Check back tomorrow with feature Friday from this week's Terrific Under Ten Tuesday!

15 comments:

  1. Awww get better quick,Kindra! We want to see more thingamobbers get their makeovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, you guys must of caught some bad stuff, get well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear your family isn't feeling well :-(. Get better so you can enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that the family is sick. Take the time to get the rest you need to get over the plague!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, feel better! My boys got sick a while back and it was on and off for over a month. it was awful! I hope you are all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get Well Wishes to you and your entire family! It is no fun being sick.

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kindra- 3 out of 5 in my family have it. It started with my 10 yr old son, now my other 2 son's have it and my 10 yr old is sick again! So far, I haven't got it. (Knock on wood) because I'm on my 7 day stretch at work. Can't wait to open the windows and disinfect the house. LOL. Hope you and your family feel better soon! Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry about makeovers, just worry about all of you getting better... we will still be here when you feel better:)

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel for you. All 5 of us have been sick too. Hurry up, Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no Kindra...here's hoping to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kindra you get your rest and feel better..See ya next week..

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!