Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #4

Good Morning!
It's time for Terrific Under Ten Tuesday!

For my fun find under $10, I wanted to share my Dollar Tree bargain.

A couple of our nice bowls that were given for a wedding gift are pretty cracked. We go through bowls like crazy around here with all of our cereal eating. LOL

So a couple weeks ago, my son and I ventured to Dollar Tree for a little browsing.

I was pleasantly surprised to find some pretty white bowls for yep, you guessed $1 each!


They have the prettiest detail. I have searched other department stores and bowls can be around $3 or more each. And they weren't as pretty as these either.


So I grabbed 4 and now I wish I would of grabbed 8. I think I'll have to make a trip this week. They are nice and big as well. Great for a nice big bowl of cereal. Or oatmeal and raisins which has been my favorite lately.

You just never know what you'll find at your next Dollar store visit. :)


Now it's your turn to link up to Terrific Under Ten Tuesday!

Here are a few "rules" in order for you to join in on the party:

*Please be a follower of my blog.

*Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less.
*Your project must be HOME related. For example a DIY project, craft, makeover, thrift find, recipe, kiddo activity, party ideas...you get the idea.

 
*Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
 
*You can link up to 3 projects. (They don't have to be new. Look in your past posts and pick out some favorites to share.)
 
*Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog. If you don't know how to do this, Not Just A Housewife provides a great "how to link up to a linky party tututorial" HERE.

*Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to the bottom of your post, side bar, or to your linky party list.

At Home With K
 
The linky party will be open for 2 days. Then I will feature some favorites on Friday!
 
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post on Feature Friday.
 
 
Please visit some links and show some comment love! Everyone loves comments!
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I linked up #1 and 2
    Both were well under $10. Who says you have to spend a lot to be classy? Your bowls are lovely! I might run to the Dollar Tree and see if they have any here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'd have never guessed that those bowls came from the Dollar Tree! Awesome find. I'm gonna check out both of my local Dollar Trees. Maybe I'll get lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bowls, Kindra! I was in Dollar Tree last week and noticed all the pretty white dishes. I'm not sure if they had those bowls. All of my dishes are white and always have been - love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping over from SJ's blog swap and have just started following you. I always like to find new blog friends. Love the dollar tree, you never know what you will find! These bowls are really pretty and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find, Kindra! I never find anything good at the dollar store. I may need to make a trip this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bowls, Kindra! They look very european rustic, what a fantastic find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kindra I have a "thing going on" for bowls!!
    lol
    I love yours...so pretty!!
    I think by accident Im on your thumbnail entry twice..can I fix it? Im not sure about these linky-thingys but I think I did it..though it took me a while of being stubborn trying to do it!
    Your friends tutorial helped..thanks!
    I hope you're having a great day hun!!

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would never have guessed those bowls were dollar store finds - beautiful. I have a weakness for bowls - especially mixing and serving bowls. I have all colors and styles!
    I love your linky party - thanks for hosting!
    Teresa@Much-A-Do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I am a new follower! :) love your blog!Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!