Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #6

Update: Someone has a blog crush on At Home With K. Go check it out over at Ma Nouvelle Mode!

We have this plain wood cabinet that serves as our pantry in the kitchen.

It's nothing special and it serves it's purpose. I debated back and forth to paint it or not. But I kind of like not having everything painted in my house. LOL So I left it alone.


Hobby Lobby had 1/2 off knobs last week. So I grabbed a fun pair for $1.50 each to add a little Bling to the piece.


They are cute close up with a nice crackle finish. So much better than the wood knobs it had before.

An easy update for $3!


Now it's time for YOU to link up to Terrific Under Ten Tuesday!

Here are a few "rules":
*Please be a follower of my blog.
*Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less.
*Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
*You can link up to 3 projects. (They don't have to be new. Look in your past posts and pick out some favorites to share.)

*Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
 
*Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to the bottom of your post, side bar, or to your linky party list.

At Home With K
 
The linky party will be open for 2 days. Then I will feature some favorites on Friday!
 
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post on Feature Friday.
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I love those knobs! I have the exact same knobs on a cabinet I refinished last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Ma nouvelle mode! Lovely work over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found you!! I am your newest follower and will be posting my $1 project tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Natalia's! I LOVE your style. What great ideas you have! You'll be on my list of blogs who give me inspiration too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Kindra! Love your linky parties - so many great ideas. And love your pantry with the sweet little knobs. I've been on the search for something like that to hold linens in my master bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Kindra! I linked up my fun Zinc, Pressed Tin or Clay? project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute knobs, Kindra! I like that the cabinet isn't painted in that space. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I want the little yellow cabinet in your blog header :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new knobs and I am of to check out the linky party..ThAnK YoU...

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from Ma Nouvelle Mode! I like Nate Berkus too!!! There's just something different about his show. Thanks for the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you on Ma Nouvelle Mode and am following now :) Come say hi at http://babesandsages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those little knobs are so pretty! I love how much they can change up a piece. :) Going to check out the link now!

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!