Friday, April 15, 2011

Guest Post And Feature Friday

Today I'll be guest posting over at Chicks Dig Deals. Come see the easy tutorial on these fun Spring Blocks! You can see the post HERE.


Thanks to all that linked up this week to Terrific Under Ten! You all make it very hard to narrow it down to a select few for Feature Friday. I'm always amazed by your creative/thrifty selves!!

Here are the projects I would like to Feature Today:

Kammy from Kammy's Korner made over a fun Gossip Chair! I love the black and fabric she chose!


Andrea from Charcoal and Crayons made these sweet scrappy sparrows. She provides an easy to follow tutorial for you to make your own. And look at the feet!


Elisabeth from Lambie-Pie made over this wonderful metal table. Oh but you should see the before...


Carmella from Creative Carmella shows how she transformed an old piece of plywood into this Beautiful Wall Art. Don't you love the saying?


Lina from Fancy Frugal Life made a pretty Chalkboard Plate from a $2.99 Goodwill find. It looks so pretty on the plate stand, doesn't it?!


If you were featured today, please grab the button below to add to your blog.




At Home With K
 
Next week marks the 10th week for Terrific Under Ten. I can't believe it! Seems like we just started with week 1! My goal is to have 50 links for next week's party. So grab a party button on my sidebar, help spread the word and of course join in on the party on Tuesday! The more the word is out, the bigger the party, and the more exposure to your Fabulous Projects and Blogs! Thanks!!
 
Have a great weekend!
 

9 comments:

  1. Wow! All great projects, so much talent and inspiration!! Looks like I have some links to click on! First stop....Chicks Dig Deals!! :) Have a wonderful weekend Kindra! Hugs. ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Wall Art! It's my very first feature and I am officially doing the happy dance right now :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me!!! I put the link on my FB so you should get some brand new traffic today. :) Also, The Wall Art from old plywood was my absolute favorite thing on the link party. Ohhhhh how I want to one of those! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my chalkboard plate!!! I so appreciate it :) Yeah, someone likes!!

    Have a beautiful weekend,

    Lina
    Fancy Frugal Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful projects, I especially liked the chalkboard plate so neat for a kitchen counter! The gossip bence is wonderful too, I remember those as a kid in homes, also the subway are neat!!!
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting about my trip to Jamacia fun but the travel time was to much for me:)
    I'll be back for your linky party Tuesday!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Scrappy Sparrows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for commenting on my Mirror makeover! Love your blog. I'll be sure to link up Tuesday. I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your projects. they are awesome. what a cute blog. I will be sure to join in on your party tomorrow! thank you for commenting on the dragons fairy tail. I love getting comments!

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!