Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #10

Welcome to Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #10!
I'm so excited to share with you a thrifty project made by my mom. She doesn't have a blog but wanted to participate in the Linky Party this week. Thanks mom!

My mom is so creative and thrifty...I had great inspiration while growing up. She's always whipping up projects and crafts that always amaze me!

My mom-Pam, bought this pillow at a thrift store for $1.

She handstitched a tea dyed flag to the front of the pillow.
You can see below how she did an easy x-stitch around the edges of the flag.


And now she has a wonderful outdoor pillow to enjoy this summer!
Don't you love that blue chair? My mom bought this at an auction just recently. Love the color!


Now it's your turn to link up to Terrific Under Ten today!





At Home With K


Here are the rules:

1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...

2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.

3. You can link up multiple projects.

4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.

 5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.

6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!

The linky party will be open til' Thursday night. Then I will feature some favorites on Friday!

*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post on Feature Friday.


22 comments:

  1. Very cute! It looks great in that chair too! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom's pillow! So great for summer! Thanks again for giving me such a beautiful place to share my project this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting a great project party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillow looks great. And I'm loving that chair too. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see where you get your creative talent from, Kindra. :) I really like that pillow.

    Thanks for hosting another link party.

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Mom's pillow.....now we know why you are so talented!! :) Come say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the pillow ... and the chair! Both are perfect for summertime. Thanks again for hosting, Kindra. So much inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kindra, I love your blog and you are out of my league but you so deserve an award. The award says recently discovered...although you aren't "new"... I did recently discover:) Thanks for the inspiration!
    Tiffany
    http://ladycrafter14.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-and-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party! It's been a while since i could link up! So glad to today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite! Great party Kindra. Now I am off to check out what goodies you have on your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kindra...a quick question. Would you mind if I linked up a give away that I won? It's a fabric give away from Waverly...since it was free that makes it way under $10! No problem if you'd rather not have it...thanks, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kindra! I love your moms pillow, so cute and what a great idea!! I love the chair too, what a great spot to sit and relax! :)

    I hope you are doing well and having a great week so far. :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Kindra..your mom did a fabulous job on this pillow! I love that x stitch too!
    happy Day!!!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the invite & hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go Mom!! That is a great pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the invite to the party! I've been looking around your blog - it is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your mom's pillow! Such a cute and simple idea. Love that chair, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a new follower and put your party button my Link Parties page. Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting!! I linked up my Ultimate GREEN greenhouse in honor of Earth Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kindra, better late than never huh? Thanks for hosting always a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your mom's pillow! Thank you Kindra for always inspiring me! Guess what, I made it to this week's party! I'm hoping to meet new friends in Blogland. It's fun. Thanks for hosting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!