Welcome to Terrific Under Ten Tuesday!
Here are a few favorites I would like to feature from last week's party.
Northern Cottage shares a recipe for Gardener's Hand Scrub. What a fun gift this would be for the gardener in your life.
The Sweetest Digs made over this garage sale end table with a fun color and paper. A fun project anyone can do with your taste in color and style.
Being Elgin shares a tutorial how she made this fun Barn Quilt Art. I actually love making these myself...I'm inspired to make another one now. :)
If you were featured to do please grab and I'm featured button on my sidebar!
Now it's your turn to link up!
Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.
**Don't Forget about the awesome giveaway HERE from Vintage Gwen! It's a super and generous giveaway from Jennifer. She has amazing talent with an awesome blog!**