I have the best and easiest Beer Bread recipe! Just a warning, it will be gobbled up in no time so you might have to make another loaf while you're at it! :)
3 cups flour (SIFTED)
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
1 (12 oz) can beer
1/4 cup melted butter
**omit baking powder and salt if you are using self-rising flour**
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients and beer
3. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
4. Pour melted butter over mixture.
5. Bake 55-60 minutes. Remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
Now Enjoy your hard work! :)
This bread is wonderful with soups or just a snack. Also fun to cut into small pieces and dipping it in your favorite dip!
My almost 4 year old helped me with this and he was so proud of his bread!
Have a great weekend!
My town's community garage sales are tomorrow. Hope I find some goodies!
Linking up HERE