WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY #21!
I love to see what kind of project, recipe or thrift find you can show off for $10 or less each week! Here are 3 I would love to feature from last week's party:
$4 Vintage Tin Flea Market find from Snowflakes and Dragonflies. Pork Livers...yum. :) But I love the colors and the idea of using it as a planter!
Frou-FruGal shows us how to create a wonderful Aged Silver Finish. Check out her FAB chairs she made over while you are over there! So pretty.
Patriotic Frozen Delight from Fresh From the Farm. Yum! Doesn't this look good?!! I put myself on a dairy free diet so please have a piece (or 2) for me if you decide to make this yummy recipe!
If you were featured today, please grab a featured button on my sidebar to add to your blog! Thanks!
Now it's time to link up to this week's party!
Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.