WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!
I am back from vacation and I guess it's back to business. :) It was a break for my family that was well needed. Now we feel refreshed and ready to tackle the rest of the summer hustle and bustle.
Thanks to all who linked up to last week's Terrific Under Ten Tuesday! Here are a few projects I would love to feature:
Pink Piggy Cupcakes from Craptastic
I love the marshmallow and chocolate chip details!
Applique Onesies from JENc Inside Out
These are so cute! I need to make an applique shirt for my youngest son before he gets to "old" for this cutesy stuff.
Chair Redo from Sass and Frass Crafts
A great update with paint and fabric!!
Americana Wood Flag from The Heart Desires
A wood lathe flag made from my tutorial! How fun to see her flag on that gorgeous porch!
If you were featured today, please grab a featured button on my sidebar to add to your blog! Thanks!
Now it's time to link up to this week's party!
Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.