Monday, July 18, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #23

WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!

Where we share DIY projects, recipes, thrift finds for $10 or less!

Here are 3 projects I would love to feature today from last week's party:

Chocolate Covered S'mores from Ask Anna. 




Thrift Store Mirror Gets A New Life by Busy Home Adventures


If you were featured today, please grab a featured button on my sidebar to add to your blog! Thanks!
Now it's time to link up to this week's party!


At Home With K



Here are the rules:

1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!

Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Kindra!! I always love linking up to your party - it means I didn't spend much! ;) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I linked up several times...it kept saying it wasn't working, so I just kept trying! Thanks for hosting! I don't get to link up often because lets face it...it's not easy to do a project for under ten bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! haven't been here in a while, but I found my way back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Thanks for the feature. It made my day!! I'll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am honored to be featured with these other great projects! Thank you so much for this fun thrift party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chocolate pie looks delicious:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kindra,

    Thought I would let you know I featured you last week in my linky party. Come join in again today. :) Hope you are doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!