WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!
Where we share our creative side for $10 or less!
Here are a couple favorites from last week's party!
Splinters from the Woodworker's Wife (and hubby) made this FAB drink cooker for $5.95! I love all the details and dark wood.
Domestic Imperfection shows us how to make an easy envelope pillow. I think I can actually make one of these with my limited sewing skills! :) Can't wait to give it a try!
If you were featured today, please grab a featured button on my sidebar to add to your blog! Thanks!
Now it's time to link up to this week's party!
Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.