WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!
WHERE WE SHOW OFF OUR CREATIVE AND THRIFTY SIDE FOR $10 OR LESS!
Here are a few projects featured from last week's party:
DIY Chenille Burp Rags from The Small Town Mom
Chalkboard Paint Ideas from The DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Little Monster Mirror from One Artsy Mama
Easy Football Pops from Pam's Party and Practical Tips
If you were featured today, please grab an "I'm Featured" Button on my sidebar! Thanks!
Now it's time to link up to this week's Terrific Under Ten!
Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.