Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Friday: Neutral Decorating


This year I decorated very simply for fall. I have a box full of fall decor that I didn't even use. I'm learning to the love that 'less is more' in decorating. I really love the subtle decorating for seasons where it doesn't scream in your face that it's EASTER, FALL or CHRISTMAS. :) I do love the look of easter bunnies, jack-o-lanterns and santas but to keep it a very mininum. PLUS it's less to store! Bonus!

So I went for inspiration over at pinterest and found some wonderful fall neutral decor for all of us to drool over.








via pinterest at athomewithk (unknown source)

You can find these pictures and much more inspiration over at pinterest! If you would like an invite for pinterest, just leave me a comment, so you can join in on the pinning fun!

5 comments:

  1. Kindra, what beautiful inspiration photos. Please invite me to pininterst I would love to see more.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest! These are beautiful images, so cozy and simple.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Michelle...cozy and simple. To me that is the best way to decorate. It makes the people who come to visit feel welcome.
    Have a great weekend, and thank you so much for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your inspiration pictures. They are simple but stunning. Love the table and everything on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that burlap bow - just Pinned it :)

    Thanks for the inspiration.
    I'm a new follower.
    And, I've added you to my Linky Party List.

    ~ Dana at Cooking At Cafe D
    "31 Days - 31 Minutes to a More Organized Life!"

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!