Monday, November 7, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #37

WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!

We had great projects as usual that linked up last week! Here are a few that I would like to feature today:

Fabric Coasters Tutorial from Handmade by Hilani






 Star Makeover from Domestic Imperfection


Barn Door Headboard by Beauty 4 Ashes


If you were featured today, please grab an "I'm Featured" Button on my sidebar! Thanks!
Now it's time to link up to this week's Terrific Under Ten!



At Home With K
 
Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Kindra! Today I have shared a recipe for homemade probiotic deodorant and a recipe for DIY glass cleaners. I hope you enjoy and as always thank you for hosting this amazing collection of creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thankyou so much for featuring me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting such a great party. I'm having a little GIVEAWAY over at DIY Home Sweet Home. Would love for you to stop by and check it out.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting your party each week. I love posting here.

    You’ve helped to inspire me to start my own Friday FREE-FOR-ALL Linky Party.

    It’s still open if you want to drop by and help a brand new Linky Party get off the ground.

    It’s at http://www.cookingatcafed.com/2011/11/yes-ladies-and-gents-its-party-linky.html

    All the best,
    Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to be linking up with you again Kindra. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Kindra!! Great features!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay...so..this week's thing cost slightly more than 10 bucks. but it was SO AWESOME i just couldn't wait to share. it was 14.50.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a brand new follower and this is my first time linking up. I love the look of your blog. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coaster! :) We missed you today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow K, thanks for the feature of my Coaster Tutorial! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!