WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!
WHERE YOU SHOW OFF OUR THRIFTY TALENT FOR $10 OR LESS!
Here are a few projects featured from last week's party:
Drawer Basket from Salvaged Whimsy
Got some extra drawers laying around? Well how about making an awesome basket out of them?!!
Book Page Roses from Twigg Studios
A fun and easy tutorial to make these beauties.
Thanksgiving Silhouettes from Home Delicious
What fun to make with your kids to celebrate the season!
End Table from Curbside Creations
Go check out the BEFORE! It was a an old air purifier or something... :)
Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Nut Free Cupcakes from Hazel and Honeysuckle
We're gluten and dairy free at our house! And we have a birthday coming up...this will be perfect!
If you were featured today, please grab an "I'm Featured" Button on my sidebar! Thanks!
Now it's time to link up to this week's Terrific Under Ten!
Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.