Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #39

WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!

WHERE WE SHOW OFF OUR CREATIVE AND THRIFTY SELVES FOR $10 OR LESS!

Here are a few projects featured from last week's party:

Shortbread from The Lazy Hobbyhopper


Turkey Favor Tins from Burton Avenue


Homemade Chalk Paint from Centsible Chic


Pinecone Map Ornament from Turtles and Tails



If you were featured today, please grab an "I'm Featured" Button on my sidebar! Thanks!
Now it's time to link up to this week's Terrific Under Ten!



At Home With K
 

Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting another fabulous party.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have another giveaway going on right now. Would love you to stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you and your family have a very safe and happy Thanksgiving. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Kindra! Hope you have a great Thanksgiviing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for Hosting Kendra. Always a fun read of so many blogs.
    -Joy

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!