Christmas is right around the corner. Are you ready yet? I must admit I have a couple last minute gifts to get and/or make.
We have had a lot of changes in our daily health and lifestyle at our house this year. It was the best decision we made for me, my hubby and our boys. We are in the best health we have ever been in! And it feels great to enjoy every day life, my family and decorating/creating when I feel good. Makes a huge difference!
So to celebrate our 'health milestones' we are sharing our love of being green, being healthy and being strong (mentally and physically) with our family and friends this Christmas.
To us that is the gift of Shaklee.
Here are 10 Great Stocking Stuffer Ideas All For Under $10!
1. 2 Cinch Snack bars (any flavor) or a Cinch Meal-In-A-Bar wrapped in see-through colorful net or cellophane paper tied with a ribbon.
2. Shaklee Lip Treatment SPF 15 Only $6.70!
3. Keep Immunity high with new Shaklee Vitamin D3! Only $7.95!
4. Keep chapped hands dry with Shaklee Herbal Blend Multi-Purpose Cream. Only $7.75!
5. Every woman needs this!! Enfuselle Eye Makeup Remover is non-greasy and REALLY Works!! Only $8.50. Give with a small makeup bag or a make-up mirror. The Dollar store has great gift fillers.
6. Dentifrice toothpaste with a cute toothbrush. Only $6.90!
7. Soap Free Cleansing Bar with a pretty soap dish. Only $6.90!
8. Hand wash soap that also moisturizes and conditions your skin with Get Clean Hand Wash Concentrate. I got the Get the Hand Wash Dipensers to make easy gifts for teachers and helpers! Only $8.43 each!
9. For the kids stocking, give a Fiber Advantage Chewy Apple Cinnamon Bar. Each bar is about $2.
10. For those tough kitchen jobs or the man who wants to get bugs off the chrome when he is washing his car, give Shaklee Scour Off. Only $7.25.
You can find these and many other products on my website!
Today is the last day to order to guarantee your goodies get to you by Christmas!
**Reminder Members get 15% off all products for a lifetime!**
New Members get a special gift from me! Email me for the details.