Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Favorites of 2011

Well it's that time to reflect on memories and milestones of 2011!

This year has been quite the roller coaster in my family's lives. Most of you don't know that I was pretty close of shutting my blog down just a few months ago. Blogging didn't seem so 'important' to me compared to what was going on in my personal life. I am so thankful that you stuck with me when I gave myself little blogging breaks when life was too hard...Today, things are really good! My family's health is the best it's ever been! And for that big and terrible bump in the road this year...I am thankful. Our lives will  never be the same and for the better.

And I am so glad I didn't push this little blog aside! Blogging has been such a blessing to give me that outlet to create and escape when life is happy and sometimes not. 

So lets look back on some of my favorites here at At Home With K in 2011.

January




In January, I also hosted the Be Mine Bonanza. It was a great time to feature Valentine related projects by 7 different bloggers. Stay tuned for the next Be Mine Bonanza next month!


February



Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays was born. A fun linky party I look forward to each week for creative and thrifty ideas for $10 or less!









March




April




May




June




July


August



September



October



November


December



You can check out these and many more projects in my past posts!

Thank you so much for visiting me, following along, commenting, linking up to Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays and allowing me to feature your wonderful projects!

Here's to a happy and healthy 2012! 



Linking up HERE



13 comments:

  1. I love it all!! What a great year of inspiration you have shared with us all! I am looking forward to more time to catch up on your posts in the new year...fingers crossed this busy momma gets time to do just that, haha!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow1 You have such great shabby chic crafts and a wonderful home! I need to take some more time to look through everything later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved looking back at your wonderful projects of 2011.
    Glad to hear that your family's health is the best it has ever been. Sometimes those terrible bumps in the road open our eyes to life changing moments.
    Wishing you a great 2012.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented, Kindra! I'm really looking forward to all your future projects! And I'm happy life has made a turn for the good for you!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful projects, I Love them all.
    You are such an inspiration. I found myself an old door late in the fall season. I want to do the mirror technique on the glass window like you did. Thanks for sharing your 2011 projects in review. Glad to hear that your families Health is the best it's ever been. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog so I'm glad you didn't give it up. I started my blog as a "get away' from my family health problems so I can understand "bumps in the road". Hope you have a great 2012! :)Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all the great ideas, and beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you had some personal issues, glad your family is doing much better!

    I don't always comment on your posts but I know there are many like me that glean inspiration from your many projects! I hope you never stop blogging! =] Also, I enjoyed your year in review. What awesome projects you tackled!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, Kindra!
    I don't always comment when I visit, but I do visit often. There is so much inspiration to be found on your blog, so I'm very grateful that you didn't choose to close it. 2011 seems like it held some pretty big challenges for many of us. Here's looking ahead to 2012 and the blessings we might all find there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cool projects. Still loving that door picture frame.

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice works!
    more power to you and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your hanging American flag project and also your newspaper eggs.

    I'm visiting from Amy's Saturday 7 party. Hope you'll stop by my blog for a visit, too.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!