WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!
Where we show off our creative and thrifty selves for $10 or less!
Last week there were exactly 100 Fabulous links! Thank you all who have linked up! It really is a great time to see what you all come up with each and every week on a budget! It's fun to get home decor ideas, gift ideas, recipes, tips and so much more for little to next to nothing. You are all are so inspiring!
Here are a few links I would like to feature from last week's party:
The most viewed link was Simple Holiday Mantel from Down to Earth Style
A fun mantel ready for the Holidays complete with rescue find windows and old peanut butter jars!
DIY Clay Ornaments from A Womans Haven
A great recipe and tutorial on how to create these fun winter ornaments.
Creamy Mushroom Risotto from Gluten Free A-Z Blog
My weekness is mushrooms hands down! :) This looks so yummy!
Personalized Stocking Holders from Southern Lovely
A great way to personalize your stocking holders with photos!!
Warming Socks from Madskills Downhome
I am constantly cold from fall til' spring. This would be nice to make for myself. :)
Whimsical Pallet Tree from Fancy Frugal Life
I love the simplicity and colors of this fun tree!
If you were featured today, please grab a button! Thanks!
Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.