WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!
Where we show off our creative and thrifty selves for $10 or less!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend! I know we are all busy with the preparations, gift giving and gatherings that comes with the Holiday season...so I thank you so much for taking the time to visit today and even linking up!
Here are a few projects I would like to feature from last week's party:
Ice Cream Social in a Box from Michelle Paige
Pallet Cabinet from Shabby Love
DIY Artwork from Thrifty Decor Mom
Teal Dresser Makeover from Becoming Martha
If you were featured today, please grab a button! Thanks!
Here are the rules:
1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list. I will not feature your project unless the linky button or a direct link to the party is on your blog.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.