Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #46


WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!

Where we show off our creative and thrifty selves for $10 or less!

Here are some features from last week's linky party!

Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread from The Crafterbug


Magnetic Play Sets by From Gardners 2 Bergers


Top 10 Recipes in 2011 from Whole New Mom


Under $10 Door Redo from Space 46


If you were featured today, please grab a button! Thanks!





Now it's time to link up to this week's Terrific Under Ten!


Here are the rules:

1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list. I will not feature your project unless the linky button or a direct link to the party is on your blog.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.


11 comments:

  1. Hi Kindra!
    I love the new look of your blog!
    Your header is gorgeous!
    Hope you're having a great start to the New Year!
    That cinnamon swirl looks delish!
    Have a great week hun!

    Love,
    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those are some great features! thanks for hosting such a fun party!

    http://northerncottage.blogspot.com/2012/01/northern-cottage-party-time-tuesday2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing my Magnetic Play Sets! They were so fun to make and we were able to donate them to to the local hospital- so fun! Oh, and I have them ready to download- if anyone wants them!!
    Thanks again,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Yes, the cinnamon swirl looks yummy. Looking forward to checking out the fun posts/links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for hosting. Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! Looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks to you for hosting:)) Deidre~ http://simplysimplisticated4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Kindra!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!! I just came across your blog and I think it is fantastic!! I linked up my post on your linky and I am now Following you!! It would make my day if you could drop by and Follow back!! Find me at:

    http://www.twotinytyrants.blogspot.com/

    PS- Be sure to check out my post "30 Fun & Free Winter Activities" it is chalk full of super fun and create projects and activities to do during the long winter months:) Don't forget to comment so i know you dropped by!! Hope to see you around blogland!!

    Have a great day!! Oh, and thanks for hosting a great linky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a day late, but thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm new to your party! Thank you for hosting!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!