Saturday, February 11, 2012

25 Random Things.

1. I eat a gluten and dairy free diet because I feel so much better not eating the stuff. I have never had any testing done to prove any sensitivity. Just my choice.


2. I lost 10 pounds when I went dairy free. :)

3. I cheat sometimes and my body pays for it afterwards with a migraine or feeling very run down.

4. Autism has been a nightmare and a blessing.

5. It has opened our eyes to our own health.

6. ...And to Alternative Medicine. Our DAN! (Defeat Autism Now!) Dr. is a saint! He has made wonderful things happen with our son.

7. The last few months has been a blast with our son. It's like meeting him for the first time. He's such a smart and beautiful little boy.

8. My hubby and I will fight to the very end for our little boy. No matter how hard and painful it is.

9. Or expensive it is...we spend an arm, a leg and a finger or 2 on supplements, Dr. and therapy visits.

10. But would do it in a heartbeat over and over again.

11. I love Christian Music. When our son was diagnosed, I want to push God away as far as I could. K-Love was there for me on the countless car rides to the Dr. and therapy visits when I felt so alone. I am forever grateful God stuck by me.

12. I also love talk radio. I remember my grandpa always listening to that junk on AM radio when I was little. Now I have turned into one of those people.

13. I'm a mini van mom now. LOL I used to make fun of you mini van driver moms! Now that I have one, I don't know how I could live without it! Opening the slide side doors with a push of a button is the best invention ever! :)

14. If I could work on crafts/my house all day, I would be a happy camper.

15. When I'm working on one project then the rest of the house becomes a disaster in a matter of seconds.

16. Do you think my hubby would get me a housekeeper so I can do my crafts? Yeah right...I know.

17. I wish I had the organizing gene in me.

18. I have spent the last few days organizing 8 years of art projects from my sons. What a mess! I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

19. I think I need to go to Pinterest Anonymous.

20. I can't stay away. But it takes me to a happy creative place.

21. Now I need to do just a small fraction of the 2100+ projects I have pinned. (You can follow me HERE!)

22. I'm getting the urge to pin...okay I just did, I feel better now.

23. I have project ADD. I start on something and then move on to the next and another and another without finishing. I have a few unfinished projects that need some addressing.

24. My hubby needs an award for dealing with my endless projects, thrift finds and wild ideas.

25. I'm extremely blessed with a beautiful family. I love my men to pieces.
Linking Up Perfectly Imperfect
and
Thanks to Because (I think) I Can for the Versatile Blogger Award!

12 comments:

  1. I'm laughing cause I"m a crafter ADD as well! Love the post! Thanks for sharing! (I might have to borrow this idea: 25 things you didn't know about me...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least I'm not alone with crafter ADD. LOL

      Delete
  2. I love this post!!! I relate on so many levels! Craft ADD - that's perfect (and explains all of my unfinished projects, and the ones in my head waiting to be started so they can be unfinished, too!). I've said it before and I'll say it again - thank you so much for sharing your projects and your life - I feel very blessed knowing you!
    Sarah Svoboda (sorry I can't get my google acct to work)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I too would be happy staying home and crafting/working on my house all day. Maybe we can share a housekeeper. HA!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that would be nice to split the cost. LOL

      Delete
  4. Kindra,
    I have an autistic boy, his diagnosis is mild with moderate mental retardation. He is on an ADD med now, that's all. He is social and fun. Having a special kid is a blessing. Now don't get me wrong, it is very tough too on the whole family at times. But in the end, they make you a better person. Hugs to you from me,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree it has me a stronger person, it has strengthened my family and our Faith in God.

      Delete
  5. Yup, ADD project-doer here too. :) Love these about you. :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, love number 19! I could say the same about myself.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!