1. I eat a gluten and dairy free diet because I feel so much better not eating the stuff. I have never had any testing done to prove any sensitivity. Just my choice.
2. I lost 10 pounds when I went dairy free. :)
3. I cheat sometimes and my body pays for it afterwards with a migraine or feeling very run down.
4. Autism has been a nightmare and a blessing.
5. It has opened our eyes to our own health.
6. ...And to Alternative Medicine. Our DAN! (Defeat Autism Now!) Dr. is a saint! He has made wonderful things happen with our son.
7. The last few months has been a blast with our son. It's like meeting him for the first time. He's such a smart and beautiful little boy.
8. My hubby and I will fight to the very end for our little boy. No matter how hard and painful it is.
9. Or expensive it is...we spend an arm, a leg and a finger or 2 on supplements, Dr. and therapy visits.
10. But would do it in a heartbeat over and over again.
11. I love Christian Music. When our son was diagnosed, I want to push God away as far as I could. K-Love was there for me on the countless car rides to the Dr. and therapy visits when I felt so alone. I am forever grateful God stuck by me.
12. I also love talk radio. I remember my grandpa always listening to that junk on AM radio when I was little. Now I have turned into one of those people.
13. I'm a mini van mom now. LOL I used to make fun of you mini van driver moms! Now that I have one, I don't know how I could live without it! Opening the slide side doors with a push of a button is the best invention ever! :)
14. If I could work on crafts/my house all day, I would be a happy camper.
15. When I'm working on one project then the rest of the house becomes a disaster in a matter of seconds.
16. Do you think my hubby would get me a housekeeper so I can do my crafts? Yeah right...I know.
17. I wish I had the organizing gene in me.
18. I have spent the last few days organizing 8 years of art projects from my sons. What a mess! I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
19. I think I need to go to Pinterest Anonymous.
20. I can't stay away. But it takes me to a happy creative place.
21. Now I need to do just a small fraction of the 2100+ projects I have pinned. (You can follow me HERE!)
22. I'm getting the urge to pin...okay I just did, I feel better now.
23. I have project ADD. I start on something and then move on to the next and another and another without finishing. I have a few unfinished projects that need some addressing.
24. My hubby needs an award for dealing with my endless projects, thrift finds and wild ideas.
25. I'm extremely blessed with a beautiful family. I love my men to pieces.
Linking Up Perfectly Imperfect
Thanks to Because (I think) I Can for the Versatile Blogger Award!