WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!
Where we show off our creative and thrifty selves for $10 or less!
Each week I get the hard task of picking features through all your wonderful links. You make it very hard for me to feature just a few. But it sure is fun!
Here are a few features from last week's party:
Vintage Enamal Table Makeover from It's Robin With An I
Toddler Backpack from Folk Haven
Baked Chicken Legs from Turtles and Tails
BE*you*TIFUL Message In The Mirror from Tails From A Trophy Wife
Spray Paint Your Old Shoes by Christina's Adventures
If you were featured today, please grab a button! Thanks!
Here are the rules: 1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list. I will not feature your project unless the linky button or a direct link to the party is on your blog.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.