Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blast From The Past Craft Fair

Pin It

Really, I am alive. LOL I have been busy at home trying to get organized and on a set schedule. Summer break is just around the corner for my boys. So I want to make sure I'm pretty well set so I can enjoy my time with them while they are home all day.

One of my organizing tasks is updating my private blog for my sons. I came across some old craft fair photos. If you are new here, my mom and I used to do craft fairs together for 5 years. It was a lot of work but we had fun doing it together! I miss it sometimes...

Here are some photos from a craft fair in 2008.









 



And Don't Forget...


AND All this month is Free Shaklee Membership with Any Purchase!


Have a blessed day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a fun craft booth! I love the signs and those flower stakes. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a lot of fun...a lot of work...but fun. :-)

      Delete
  2. Where did I find the time to make all those things:) FUN it was.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was up long hours for those craft fairs. LOL But yes it was fun. I miss sitting with you at the craft fairs. :)

      Delete
  3. Good for you! Wow!...What a lot of work. Your pieces are beautifully made and displayed so nicely. Do you ever think you'll do it again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I occasionally make custom orders for people but I don't know if I will ever go back into the craft fair world. It's a lot of work and I work on the night shift on weekends which was my usual time to craft. Plus my 2 boys keep me busy. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love the tea towels! I used to go to craft fairs often, but it seems not as popular now that we have online crafting (esty). You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom makes the tea towels. They were always a big hit at our booth! Craft fairs still seem big around my area, but I know a lot of people probably just go there to get ideas to make themselves. :)

      Delete

I am so happy you stopped by my blog! I appreciate all your fun comments!