Thanks to all who entered the Cutting Edge Stencil Giveaway last week!
It's time to announce the winner!
Congrats to Jackie from Reini Days Over On Washington!
Please email me and I'll get your prize set up for you!!
WELCOME TO TERRIFIC UNDER TEN TUESDAY!
WHERE WE SHOW OFF OUR CREATIVE AND THRIFTY SELVES FOR $10 OR LESS!
Here are some features from last week's party:
Spring Moss and Fabric Flower Art from Cup of Delight
Cherry Cheesecake (and Oreo Dirt Cake) from Turtles and Tails
Little Monster Patch from One Artsy Mama
Ruffle Aprons from Kayboo Creations
Coffee Sack Pillow from Shabby Love
Natually Colored Dairy Free Easter Fudge from Whole New Mom
If you were featured today, please grab a button! Thanks!
Here are the rules: 1. Your project must be made or bought for $10 or less. Crafts, Makeovers, Thrift Finds, Recipes, Kids Projects...
2. Please do not link up Online Shops or Giveaways.
3. You can link up multiple projects.
4. Link to the specific post and not to the main page of your blog.
5. Add the Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays button to your post, side bar, or linky party list. I will not feature your project unless the linky button or a direct link to the party is on your blog.
6. Visit at least one other project and leave a comment. We all love comments!
Then I'll feature some favorites on the next Terrific Under Ten Tuesday.
*By linking up, you give me the permission to use your photo(s) from your post.